Georgia Hvac License Renewal

Please make your choice. Spreadsheet

Verification of original licensure obtained by examination in another state. How do I contact a city department? GED or diploma is a requirement for contractors, not for techs. Low Voltage Contractor licenses cover low voltage systems, other than alarm and telecommunications systems. During this time, All BUSINESS AND ALCOHOL LICENSE APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MAILED TO OUR OFFICE. For more information, please contact the Division of Licensing Services.